Posts Tagged ‘Fire Hoods’
On this programme it was highlighted that fake cable is being used, this can lead to fire due to insufficient copper in the cable, which cause overheating. Toxic fumes from the PVC on the cable that should protect us in an event of fire, this cable is known as fire resistant and last for up to 3hrs in a fire not like the fake cable which as the programme showed about 5 minutes
This could be one of the reasons for cheap job , also cheap accessories from abroad, you as consumer never knows, like Russian roulette.
Are you prepared to take the risk and play Russian roulette with you home, family or your life?
Barton Electrical always uses British Standard cable and accessories, so that’s why we say cheap job could be expensive
Give us a call 0800 298 1580 for a quality installation
In these challenging times it is so very tempting to take a cheap price, often by having a friend or a mate , a non registered electrician to carry out in your home, often cheapest is the more expensive
We are now seeing a rise in call outs to rectify work to BS standards 17th Edition with extreme cost implications, often includes re- decorating, removing fittings, installed kitchen unit, baths etc
One question to ask is it worth it NO should be the answer
Use a professional company BARTON ELECTRICAL who has a solid reputation over 40 years of quality and competitive pricing
A very interesting week ,as have just finished what those with a sweet tooth would enjoy. A resturant with a difference vist their webb site
http://www.thatchocolateplace.co.uk/menu Now the year is well under way best of Ipswich has a promotion for you to vote the company “you love” that has given excellent service reliablity in 2009 and especially in this cold spell, just like Barton Electrical of Ipswich as were highly commended for the best business of 2009
We battled through the snow and ice to ensure our existing customers and new were given that service, so please vist “Best of Ipswich” and vote for us and make that “Love ometer” swing
Called out for loss lights in bedroom, down lights not installed to BS Standards, plastic cable burnt, ceiling board had black burn marks . Connectors and tape , ( not the correct mothod of a BS junction box and heat proof cable to the fitting) had been used which had melted and the hot plastic had dripped through the light on to the bed, This is a common fault .This was a fire awaiting to happen, is your home at risk from this type of light if so call Barton Electrical 07 976 685 746