A Leading Ipswich Electrical Company
• Office 365, Back office systems to improve our speed in dealing with invoicing, remote access and enabling us to deliver the best service possible to clients
• The Barton Electrical app, Our app is available for you to download. In it you will find our latest offers and it is an easy way to reach us with questions or in an emergency. You can also enter our competitions or request a quotation.
• New Website, We decided to revamp our website to get better SEO rankings but also to give us a fresh clean look to match our new app. There is a lot more functionality on the site enabling people to see more of what we offer.
• Online Shop, This is still a work in progress but as the shop facility grows people will be able to purchase Maxmatic spares for their own systems.
• Electronic Time Sheets, We have input an online time-sheet system which enables all of our staff to obtain client signatures when on site. This can then be attached to your invoice to show what work we carried out on your behalf. Tenants or anyone at the site can sign the signature showing what we completed during our visit.
We believe these changes will add to our already outstanding service levels and enable our customers to get a better experience from working with us.
In our view electrical companies should be embracing technology to better enhance their offering and with the help of PC Futures Ltd we are greatly improving the offering we give. If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve these please feel free to contact us.
Barton Electrical a leading Ipswich Electrical Company