What has Changed in the Last 50 Years?
We are celebrating fifty years of being in business and can honestly say things have changed over the last fifty years, well some have. We still offer the same excellent service to our customers!
Here is a light hearted look at some other things that have changed over the last fifty years.
- Sizes – As our TV screens got slimmer, humans have got larger
- Blame – Back in the day it was your fault you got bad grades at school, now its the School’s fault!
- Exercise – You don’t just run now you have to turn on your running app, stop halfway to take a seflie and then upload it to Facebook
- Mail – The postman used to deliver junk mail by the bucket load, now its all via email
- Photos – When was the last time you actually handled a photo? We can still remember taking the film to Boots to get it developed!!
Well we can say we have changed too with much improved health and safety and new technology we have had to adapt or have disappeared. One thing is for sure though we still offer excellent service and advice.
over the last fifty years we have had the pleasure of working with thousands of people in Suffolk and further afield. Thank you to all of our customers who have supported us and kept us going.
Barton Electrical Tweets
- Solar Panels Blog During the last decade, solar...
- We are pleased to be exhibiting again at the An...
- We are celebrating fifty years of being in busi...
- Old Light Bulbs vs New Light Bulbs In 2007 the ...
- Barton Electrical winter safety checks Electric...