Barton Electrical Services Include:
Connected Heating Solutions, get smart and warm this winter.
EV Charging Solution, ensure you have a safe and secure charging point for your Electric Vehicle
Electrical Safety Inspections, you don’t often get a second chance with electricity. Our inspections will show you where you are or what could be improved as peace is golden.
PAT Testing, this legal requirement is a must for many and we can take the pressure off you and ensure all your devices are compliant and safe.
Rental Property Management, if your a landlord let us help you stay legal, we can mange risk and keep your tenants happy and comfortable, after all happy tenants stay longer.
Installation, electrical installations of any time undertaken as required by accredited experts. You are in safe hands with us as Barton Electrical.
Heating, need to improve your heating or to find that niggling fault, speak to us we will help. We are diagnostics experts.
Maintenance, we can provide maintenance on all electrical items as and when required. We are exceptionally strong both in the home (domestically) and for businesses (commercially).
Energy Management Solution, see how we can reduce your electrical bills whilst learning what appliances are costing you. Our technology lets you see where your money is going and why.
‘Is it safe?’
It should be – because any competent, trained and qualified electrician is bound, by law, to make it safe.
So why do we still have electrical fires – and major damage – through electrical faults? Because not all electricians are competent, trained, and qualified!
If you’re asking for a quote on any electrical work in your home, there are a few things you simply have to know.Ten things you have to know.
1) Are they reliable and trustworthy?
2) Do they have a good reputation established over a number of years?
3) Are their staff properly trained?
4) Have they carried out a risk assessment before starting work, this is not only to protect you and them but other equipment in the area?
5) Do they have the right insurance to protect your home, office or equipment?
6) Are they using the best and latest technology?
7) Do they comply with all the relevant laws and guidelines?
8) Are they ‘Part P registered’ – this means they are certified to do all the work you need right away. Can they prove it with their registration document.
9) Are they NICEIC registered. We are.
10) Do they offer a solid guarantee on all their work?
If you want an Ipswich electrician who can answer ‘Yes’ to all these questions and more, speak to Barton Electrical on 07976 685746.