Electrical Installation Experts
We can carry out a full suite of installation work on bathrooms, kitchens, work shops, gardens, sheds, garden offices, portacabins, green houses and out buildings, to name just a few.
We have extensive experience of installation and maintenance in the following areas:
- Recessed lighting – Down lights, LED, GU10 and low voltage
- External lighting -PIR lights, lanterns, dusk to dawn sensors
- Security lighting – Residential, commercial, PIR, dusk till dawn sensors
- Emergency Lights
- Additional power points
- Building extensions, alterations to kitchens/bathrooms etc
- Cooker circuits, hobs inductive, solid rings
- Extractor fans, re-circulating fans, heat recovery units, cooker hood extraction (re-circulation)
- Garden pond – Pumps, lighting, fountains, decking lights
- Loft conversations, extension lighting, 13amp sockets, extractor fans
- Earthing upgrades to your home – Bonding to gas, water and oil tanks
- Electric control wiring for gas and oil heating systems
- Replacing fuse boxes to 17th edition dual RCD
- Cat 5 installs, RJ45 face plates
- Telephone extentions
- Smoke detectors, Carbon monoxide detectors – by AICO
- Part P compliance work for home
- Entire home rewires
- Heat recovery unit, green energy equipment, solar
- Including boiler controls: Honeywell, Danfoss, Randwell, Glowworm, Horstmann, Drayton
We are able to offer a full redesign and installation service for any electrical system. If we have not mentioned anything that you may require please do ask us. No matter the size of the job we will happily give you the advice and guidance you need. You can also now buy LED bulbs from our own Barton Electrical Shop.
We have decades of Electrical Installation experience so to be sure and safe speak to Barton Electrical, for more information contact us.
Barton Electrical Tweets
As winter is nearing in - let us help with your #electrical problems.
- Solar Panels Blog During the last decade, solar...
- We are pleased to be exhibiting again at the An...
- We are celebrating fifty years of being in busi...
- Old Light Bulbs vs New Light Bulbs In 2007 the ...
- Barton Electrical winter safety checks Electric...